Another modest checkered pattern style in washed blue shade. The coat is embellished with small crystal embroideries all over the coat - these are like small dewdrops in different shades shimmering in the morning sun - or raindrops falling into the depth of an ocean! The reverse side offers a great alternative to wintery beige shades. We have also added a collar - a new style in our coat range.
Since the first launch in 2013, Longing For Sleep Unique collection one-of-a-kind coats are hand made of original Soviet woollen blankets, making them to be exquisite and unique items for any season. They will keep you warm in the winter and offer a unique look for the chillier evenings and occasions.
We keep our eyes on details - the pockets are lined with sky blue silk for a soft feel and all the lining and silk details have been carefully hand dyed to match each blanket. Moreover, all coats are reversible and thoughtfully designed to create a comfortable, yet elegant fit. We have updated the cut a bit to have a little bit slimmer fit than previous drops.
LFS signature golden press buttons assure a comfortable closure and all coats are labeled with a certificate stating the hand-written sequence number of the coat, origin of the blanket and who has made it. Each coat is unique, making it to be a true collectible item.
Eestikeelseks teeninduseks palun kasutage vestlusakent all paremal nurgas või kirjutage e-mailile email@example.com!
Unique features of a Longing For Sleep coats:
- Sky blue silk pocket lining
- Certificated stating the origin of the blanket and the makers
- Golden press button closure
And beside this, this coat has:
- Small hand-embroidered Swarovski crystal embellishments all over the coat
- Raw cut front edge
- Woven jacquard pattern
- Hand dyed and color matched silk lining details
All coats have been cut and hand made sustainably in zero waste principle in Tallinn, Estonia.
All seeming flaws and signs of wear are part of the art and make up the unique character of the piece
- Material: heavy-weight vintage wool blanket
- 100% hand dyed silk lining details
- Each original LFS piece is labeled with a certificate and a hand-written sequence number
- Dry spot clean only
SIZE & FIT
- One size
- Designed for a loose fit
- All coats are unique and the measurements vary depending on the size of the original blanket, since we apply a zero-waste approach
-Measurements: sleeve length from neckline 63 cm; back length from neckline 96 cm
- Model is 180 cm / 5â€™10â€™â€™
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING
Your coat will be shipped in 1-2 working days. Please allow for a little extra time for the delivery considering different restrictions in different countries regarding COVID-19.
Please contact us for special delivery requests at firstname.lastname@example.org